Under our plans, homeowners experience the convenience of having customizable coverage for their new and existing home appliances, systems and electronics. There are no individual warranties that ONLY cover one system (i.e.: heating, cooling or electrical).
American Residential Warranty’s Platinum Premier plan, combined with our Deluxe Advantage option, will give you our best appliance warranty with Improper Installation protection:
Platinum Premier Plan: Major kitchen appliances, garbage disposal, water heater, interior plumbing and electrical systems, central heating and cooling, ductwork, ceiling fans and garage door opener – ONLY $59.99/mo (plus applicable state taxes).
“Deluxe Advantage” can be added to our Platinum Premier plan, so that improper installation coverage can be included.
Below is a list of available “Advantage” Plan options we offer that can be added to base plans, to ensure complete protection.
Deluxe Advantage:The “Deluxe Advantage” can be added to our Platinum Premier plan ONLY. Purchasing this option expands the coverage on some of the listed appliances so that items listed as “NOT COVERED” under the base plan would be covered. With the added investment, Deluxe Advantage would extend your Platinum Premier Plan coverage to include:
* Appliance or system failures caused by improper installation, repairs or mismatched systems – Will cover a breakdown to a system and appliance due to improper installation or repair prior to the Agreement effective date
* Reimbursement for code violation corrections, permits, modifications and removal of defective equipment during the repair or replacement of a covered appliance or system.
* Combines the A/C & Plumbing Advantages (A/C refrigerant/coils & faucets, fixtures, toilets including internal toilet mechanisms & wax seals)
* A/C and Heating refrigerant recapture and condenser
* Dishwasher racks, baskets and rollers.
* Range/Oven/Cook top clocks, rotisseries, racks, handles, knobs, dials and interior lining.
Built-in Microwave Oven clocks, shelves, door glass and interior lining.
* Garage Door springs and tracks.
* Water Heater failures due to sediment build up.
Plumbing Advantage: While our Platinum Premier plan already includes basic plumbing & stoppage coverage such as the vents and under-sink traps, it doesn’t cover the toilets, faucets, fixtures or the internal mechanisms/wax seals on the toilets. This additional coverage will give you peace of mind that all your basic faucets, fixtures and toilets are covered.
A/C Advantage: Replacing refrigerants, like Freon, or leaking coils can be costly. Adding this coverage to your existing heating/cooling coverage will go above & beyond simple mechanical breakdowns.
American Residential Warranty’s network contractors are licensed, pre-screened and pre-qualified professionals who are locally established in your area. There is no set limit on the number of times you may use our service or submit claims under your agreement, but there are limits on the amount we will spend to repair or replace individual items covered by your plan. The limits will vary based upon the plan chosen. Please see the terms & conditions to view detailed information about plans and limits.
At American Residential Warranty, we will save you time and money by offering home protection plans that cover your major appliances and systems. We give our customers flexibility and allow them to review their plan for 30 days and receive a full refund if they are not satisfied. There are no long-term contracts involved. You will not be locked into a 1 or 2-year plan so you can keep your coverage as long as you continue paying for your plan. With our home protection plans, you will have peace of mind knowing that you have coverage with a leader in home protection industry.